Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My Cat Poops in the Floor (and other Stupid Complaints that Don't Matter)
Here are a few of some of my most recent whineys, along with an explanation of why they are really REALLY stupid.
1. My cat poops in the floor. EVERY DAY!
I have the sweetest, softest, prettiest, cuddliest kitty in the whole world. She's white and fluffy and has the most beautiful blue eyes. But she poops next to the litter box every night even if it is clean and pristine! I have learned many things from my kitty, like how to love unconditionally . . . so I guess I'll put up with a little misplaced poop.
2. I have to move—a lot! That's right. There's a big move in my future and just thinking about all that heavy furniture makes me cringe. But guess what!? I have somewhere to live. I have stuff to move. I have people to help me. It's going to be an exciting and wonderful new adventure.
3. I'm exhausted when I get home from work at the end of the day. I have a job! I do something I love! And when I get home, I still have the energy to sit down and write a blog.
4. It seems like every time I go to a studio yoga class. I step in a puddle of sweat. It totally ruins my post yoga buzz every time! I know it's just sweat and it won't hurt me. . . but it's still gross!
5. Tuesday was supposed to be GIRLS night on American Idol. The boys are just never as entertaining. At least Ellen Degeneres is on this season to lift my spirits.
Earlier . . .
My Husband Hogs the Covers (and Other Stupid Complaints That Don't Matter)