Wednesday, May 19, 2010
5 Reasons to Do Yoga (When You're Packing to Move) ... (Again)
1. It will help you to yell at your spouse less when he isn't as careful with your delicate precious heirlooms as you think he should be.
2. No matter how busy you are, you'll feel better and be more productive in your working hours if you've taken at least a few minutes to recenter and recharge.
3. It will help you to remember that nothing in life in permanent—soon all of these boxes will be unpacked and life will be normal again.
4. Doing one task at a time seems a lot more possible after spending a few minutes practicing one pose at a time.
5. The car is in the shop (getting ready for the move), all your dishes are packed away, even your books are out of reach... the normal things you waste your time on are not even a possibility. This is the perfect time for yoga!