1. Yoga will give you a reason to get out of bed and get moving in the morning or something to look forward to in the afternoon. (I don't know about you, but I need the extra motivation on Mondays.)
2. You might be too busy to practice on Tuesday, and you'll wish you had.
3. Mondays are the most stressful and busy day of the week for many office workers. Yoga can help you stay grounded in the present and manage the stress of the long work week to come.
4. Maybe you indulged a little too much over the weekend. A nice, long yoga practice will help you get back on track.
5. Yoga is more appealing than doing paperwork on your lunch break, isn't it? At the very least get away from your desk for a few minutes, close your eyes, and breathe.