|Ogden: The Inappropriate Yoga Guy|
This is my definition of teachers who fits into the second category:
1. She lingers a little too long after she gives you an adjustment.
2. He puts down other teachers or schools of yoga, insisting that his is the only right method.
3. She never says "I don't know" or "That's something you'll have to decide for yourself."
4. He doesn't wash his hair or wear deodorant, and you think you might pass out from the stench every time he comes close to give you an adjustment.
5. She has obvious favorites and doesn't try to distribute her attention evenly amongst all her students.
6. He doesn't respect your body's limitations.
7. She doesn't respect your religion, culture, or ethnic background.
8. He is more interested in your money than your well-being.
9. Her top shows too much cleavage or his yoga shorts are too tight.
10. She screams out verbal cues directed at you loudly so the whole class knows when you're out of alignment.
I know this is just the tip of an iceberg. Please add to the list of skeezy yoga teacher behavior by commenting below!