Tuesday, August 17, 2010
To Do List
1. Learn to CHILL OUT.
2. Stop being stressed.
3. Care less about what people think.
4. Enjoy life more.
5. Pay more attention to each breath, the pretty colors, and the warmth of the sun on your skin.
6. Pay less attention to negativity, jealousy, nerves, and petty emotions.
7. Take a pottery class.
8. Get your hands REALLY dirty.
9. Be less afraid to look stupid.
10. Be more spontaneous.
11. Practice smiling in your liver.
12. Stretch just because it feels good.
13. Run ... like Phoebe on Friends.
14. Sing really LOUDLY every time you take a road trip.
15. Take more road trips.
16. Stay for longer than the weekend.
17. Paint pictures to hang on your walls.
18. Learn to sew handbags.
19. Buy a fancy camera.
20. Learn to use a fancy camera.
21. Get more massages.
22. Laugh at things that aren't funny, just for the heck of it.
23. Go to a park JUST to sit on a bench and take it all in.
24. Read more books.
25. Write a short story.
26. Learn to make jam.
27. Count the stars.
28. Smile at strangers.
29. Send mores letter.
30. Observe more, do less.
31. Eat more delicious food.
32. Sleep in.
33. Swim in the ocean.
34. Make new friends.
35. Get re-acquainted with old friends.
36. Spend more time at the dog park.
37. Listen as much as you talk.
38. Write a poem for your beloved.
39. Write a poem for yourself.
40. Make more whoopy.
41. Plant flowers.
42. Play in the rain.
43. Get lost in the woods--but not too lost.
44. Be thankful.
45. Forgive yourself.
46. Watch the sun rise.
47. Notice what animals the clouds resemble.
48. Be silly.
49. Be fearless.
50. Be unapologetic for being you!
What's on your to do list?