But with so many options out there, it can be hard to find the perfect pair. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
1.Know Your Body. When you begin your search for the perfect pair of yoga pants, it helps to know what you want the pants to emphasize and de-emphasize. Most women have something about their bodies they don't want the world to see. The right pants will help you send you message you want to send!
- Bigger on the bottom? Darker colors will take the emphasis away from your bottom half and make you look slimmer.
- If your hips are a little fuller, go for a boot cut style to balance you out.
- Want your legs to look longer? Try a style with vertical seams that elongate.
- Want to show off your curves? Go for a fitted straight leg that will hug your curves in all the right places.
3. Know Yourself. Yoga is all about bringing your mindfulness inward to see your inner beauty, wisdom, power, and confidence. No matter what you wear when you practice yoga, wear it with confidence and you'll be sure to shine from the inside out!