1. You will buy anything—and I mean anything—with an Om sign on it.
2. You suddenly find yourself empathizing with that jerk that cut you off on the freeway. After all, he is a spark of the Divine, too.
3. You'd rather attend a yoga class than do other things you once did for entertainment, such as going to a bar or a movie.
4. You practice yoga awareness when you eat, talk, work, rest, and play.
5. When you finally wear a hole in your yoga mat you are so proud of yourself you show it off to all of your friends—like a yogic badge of honor.
How did you know when you'd become addicted to yoga?
Be sure to catch 5 more signs that you might yoga addiction tomorrow on my blog Top 5 Tuesdays at YogaJournal.com.