Anyway, I've been meditating daily for three weeks now (although, I admit to skipping a day this week)... I'm back on track. Here are a few observations from the last week:
- Chewing Gum
- Dog and/or cat in your lap, licking your hand, or staring at you
- People outside your window mowing
- The dog barking at people mowing outside your window
- Stomach that is too full or too empty
- Writing a to-do list before you sit.
- Imagining a happy thought on the inhale (for you) and on the exhale (for the world)
- 2-3 Sun Salutations first
- Knowing that I have to blog an update every week.
- Knowing that my online community supports and encourages me every time I blog!