Monday, March 14, 2011

Time Management

In case you haven't noticed.. I haven't had much free time lately. It feels like I don't have time to do anything--not enough time to blog or practice or read or tweet... It's left me scratching my head, wondering what happens to the 24 hours I have every day.

I recently started a new job that requires me to commute 30 minutes each way, which means I'm away for 10 hours every day. It takes me an hour to get ready for work in the morning. I walk the dog for at least 30 minutes. It takes another hour or so to make and eat dinner. I sleep for 8 hours. That leaves me about 4 hours of free time at the end of the day. That should be enough time to practice, chat with my husband about his day, and watch an hour of some silly reality television show. So why does it feel like I can't even catch my breath at the end of the day?

I don't know!

But something's got to give so I can get back on track and start to feel normal again!

How do you get back into the swing of things when it feels like time is working against you?