Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Mantras

Maybe it's the weird weather. Maybe it's the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. It doesn't really matter WHAT it is.. I'm in a funk. It's the kind of funk where I eat too much junk food, worry about things that I can't change, and generally feel down about myself.

In case you've been feeling the same way, here are a few little mantras that have been helping me shift my outlook to the positive. Do you have a mantra that makes you feel better when you're feeling down? Comment below. Let's make a list so that whoever finds this blog post will find lots of inspirational little nuggets that help them through whatever they're dealing with--whether it's a case of the Monday blues or a deeper depression.

Here are my Monday mantras:

Happiness is my birthright.

I forgive myself for all of my mistakes--and celebrate the lessons they let me learn.

I am enough. 

What other people think of me is none of my business.

When in doubt, breathe.