- Prenatal Yoga for Mamas to Be — Saturdays at 9 a.m. at Barefoot Yoga Studio in North Charleston, SC (Starting again in August 2015)
- Bliss Baby (Mom & Baby class) — Saturdays at 10:15 a.m. at Barefoot Yoga Studio in North Charleston, SC (Starting again in August 2015)
- All-Levels Vinyasa Flow — Mondays at 6:30 p.m. at East Shore Athletic Club in Hanahan, SC
Prenatal Yoga for Mamas to Be
The next series one will begin in August 8, 2015.
Saturdays @ 9 a.m.
Prenatal Yoga Class Series at Barefoot Yoga Studio in North Charleston's Park
This 6-week series will help you prepare your body, mind, and spirit for motherhood!
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your place! (Email Erica directly at YogawithErica (at) gmail.com.)This series will help you:
- Manage stress
- Gain strength
- Learn how to make room for your growing belly and stay safe in any yoga class
- Connect with your baby before he or she enters the world
- Prepare your body and mind for labor
- Practice strategies for coping with the discomforts of pregnancy and labor
- Meet a community of other local moms, who you will be able to call on throughout your pregnancy and beyond!
Private and Semi-Private Yoga Instruction
Can't make it to a group class? If you live in the Charleston, SC area, I can come to you!
Let me help you get your home practice off to a great start, design a sequence to help you with a specific need such as stress management, or give you the one-on-one attention you need to work on a challenging pose and take your yoga practice to the next level. Private yoga lessons are a wonderful way to get your practice off on the right foot and help you meet your goals--whether you want to get healthier, stop a bad habit, have a more positive outlook, or just have more fun!
Far away? We can Skype or Google Hangout!
Contact me by email (YogaWithErica(at)Gmail(dot)com to discuss an affordable option that will meet your individual needs.
Do you work in a stressful environment? All kinds of studies are popping up recently about the benefits of practicing yoga at work. (See? Yoga at Work Reduces Stress, Back Pain) Health benefits aside, having healthy and happy employees can also boost morale and productivity. I can come into your office in Charleston, SC or surrounding areas and offer you and your co-workers a much-deserved break from the daily grind.